To ensure you are always getting the best deal, Hotel Equatorial guarantees that room rates on our website are the lowest rates publicly available on the Internet. In the event you find a lower rate publicly available on another website within 24 hours of making your room reservation, we will honour the lower rate, and on top of that, we will also give you a further 10% off the lower rate. Terms and conditions apply.
To make a claim, all you need to do is to complete our Best Rate Guarantee claim form. Our Reservations agents will process your claim and contact you accordingly.
Hotel Equatorial Management Sdn. Bhd., together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, related and associated companies (collectively “Hotel Equatorial” and any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” shall include any member of Hotel Equatorial) guarantees to provide the lowest room rate available on www.equatorial.com for any of our hotels, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Guest must have a confirmed reservation that is booked online on www.equatorial.com and quote such confirmation number when making a claim.
- Claim must be made within 24 hours of the confirmed reservation booked online on www.equatorial.com and at least 24 hours prior to arrival at the hotel.
- Both our original online booking room rate and the Competing Rate must be exactly the same room reservations. “Same room reservations” means the same room type, same package inclusions, at the same hotel, with the same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies, and the same terms and conditions governing the room price.
- “Competing Rate” is defined as a published retail rate available through a website operated by another online booking retailer for the exact same hotel, room type, package inclusions, number of guests, check-in and check-out dates, cancellation policy, and payment terms that is cheaper than the published retail rate purchased on www.equatorial.com.
- “Competing Rate” found applies to bona-fide contractual websites with Hotel Equatorial.
- Claims can only be made for each stay. A “stay” is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel by the same number of guests.
- We will convert any Competing Rate offered in a different currency than the rate made available through our website, and may deny claims, if it is determined that the difference between the rates is due to exchange rates fluctuations.
- If we verify the availability and eligibility of the lower price, we will match the lower price and give a further 10% off.
This Guarantee does not apply to:
- Opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalised. Examples of these types of sites include but are not limited to, Priceline and Hotwire.
- Websites that “package” travel, entertainment, hotel and/or food components such as airfare and hotel stay, hotel stay and car rental, hotel stay and restaurant voucher, etc.
- Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, Travel Industry Discounts, Long Stay, etc.
- Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon by us, or rates not available to the general public, including without limitation rates requiring memberships in a club, affinity program, or other organisations where the rates are specifically made available to a specific group of individual.
- Reservations made within 24 hours of arrival such as Last Minute Deals, etc.
We have the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the Competing Rate is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, our decision is final.
This Guarantee is subject to change or revocation at anytime.
Make A Claim
Complete the claim form and click “Send”.
* – asterisks below indicate mandatory fields